Our fully stocked store is loaded with new pressure washers, parts, accessories, and detergent!
Drop off your machine for repair!
Grone's Outdoor Power is proud to be the Home of Hydro Cleaning Systems pressure washers. Manufactured right here in Central Nebraska for 22 years, Hydro pressure washers have all the features of our popular competitor, with several innovative improvements and features that add to the value and longevity of your unit. Our unit is known for its rugged durability and will hold up to the harsh demands of daily use!
Check out our Hydro Cleaning System pressure washers in action in the video at right, by good friend Darin Nerud (one of our dealers)! IN STOCK NOW at Grone's Outdoor Power!
Why choose Hydro Cleaning Systems hot pressure washer?
- Diesel, LP, or propane models available
- Stainless steel except for burner and coils
- Unique bypass system allows for up to 20 minutes of bypass time without damage to the seals.
- Thermostatic controls
- Direct drive ceramic triplex pump
- Easy access high capacity fuel filter on diesel models
- Pressure reducing wand with three spray patterns
- Quick couplers on hoses
- 100 feet of pressure hose standard
- Power cords offer built-in GFI protection
- Draw soap from pale or use wand attachment
- Easy-to-use controls
Our units come standard with 100-foot reel, hose, pressure reducing wand, and nozzle holder with 3 patterns.
EASE OF USE
- We have a full line of pressure washers to suit any application
- You can reduce the pressure at your fingertip, right on the wand
- The quick couplers on our gun and hose make it easy to roll up when you are finished
- We have a fuel shut off valve on fuel tank (for easy service)
- We have a thermostat (for easy temperature control)
- We have a 150 ft hose reel to make rolling up hose simple
- Our burner is set up to run on #2 diesel fuel
- Our burner and coil design give you better fuel economy plus a lower stack temperature
- Gas fired units have built in shut down timers and auto ignition burners
GREAT FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES
- We have an all stainless steel frame, electrical enclosure, fuel tank, and float tank (this eliminates corrosion and adds to your trade in value)
- Our long bypass feature, adds to the life of your pump (allowing you to leave machine running in bypass for twenty minutes without damaging seals)
- 4 pneumatic tires (for easy mobility)
- Our pump has a direct drive triplex ceramic plunger with oil bath
- Our unit is equipped with GFCI electrical shock protection power cords
- Our heating coil is made from schedule 80 heavy-wall pipe (with a 5-year warranty)
- We have a high capacity fuel filter
- You can use high pressure and low pressure for soap application
- A full line of accessories to fit your needs, including parts, soap, wands, guns, nozzles, and couplers
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
- We are a full service center with 20 plus years experience
- We can custom build to your specs
- MADE IN THE USA!